- Folds to a compact size of 18” x 10” and expands to full size in seconds
- See-through window allows total concealment when hiding behind the decoy
- Stalking handle allows easy mobility when spot-and-stalk hunting
- Decoy created from a real photo of an antelope buck
- Constructed of cotton, polyester and steel springs
- Quickstand is included for staking into ground
When noted hunter, outfitter and writer Fred Eichler wants a decoy, he reaches for a Montana Decoy. He likes them so much he once again worked hand-in-hand with them to design his signature antelope decoy: the Eichler Antelope. Upgrades include the Quickstand platform, a see-through mesh viewing window and stalking handle. The Quickstand allows you to stake decoys into the ground with one foot, while the cable toe-loop makes removing the decoy from the ground virtually effortless. Pair these tweaks with the portability and realism Montana Decoy products are known for, and it’s easy to see why this is one of the best antelope decoys you can buy.