- Creates loud Mature-Sounding Gobbles
- Easy to use, master in minutes
- Great Call for Locating and Challenging Gobblers
- Fires Up Call-Shy Gobblers
- Beautiful Feather Detail for Realistic Look
The Flextone Magnum Thunder Gobble has both a longer body and thicker reeds to produce a much louder and deeper sounding gobble. Combine this with is ergonomically shaped mouth piece and double reed construction, and you have the most lethal gobbling call ever to hit the woods. Shaker type gobbler tubes can't compare to the realism found in the Magnum Thunder Gobble, as it gives you complete control over the volume, rhythm and tone. This call is great to use when trying to shock gobble a gobbler's location; however, it's most effective when a call shy gobbler gets hung up. Use in conjunction with hen mating yelps to make the ol' tom jealous and force him to come running for a fight.
Number of Reeds: 2
Type: Reed Call