- 5-times zoom system
- 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR
- Zero click stop technology
- XT-100 click adjustment knob
- High-grade optical glass
- Illuminated reticle
- 11 Brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a battery-saver position between each setting)
- Water, fog, and shock proof
- Side parallax adjustment
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty
This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators. The XTR II 4-20x 50mm rifle scope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR rifle scope. The first focal plane reticle design unique to this model allows the reticle size to increased or decreased as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. The design allows for fast, easy transitions between short- and mid-distance shooting. The rifle scope has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance. All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
This rifle scope out delivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty.