- Designed for serious big game and varmint hunters
- Its Ballistic Plex E1 FFP reticle has trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots for wind drift compensation when using nearly any big game hunting cartridge
- Trajectory compensation has been calculated out to 600 yds.; wind dots represent a 10 m.p.h. wind adjustment at every hash mark below the vertical center point
- Multi-turn target knobs offer up to 15 MOA of adjustment per rotation
- The 50mm objective allows for maximum light collection
- Versatile 5-times zoom system provides a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Front focal plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting; also called first focal plane or FFP
- Reticle measurements remain correct and proportional to the target, regardless of power setting
- Reticle features are useful for determining target size and distance to the target, and for trajectory compensation at multiple magnification settings
- Progressively Thick Crosshairs (PTC) are very fine in the center and progressively thicker away from the center, for ultra-fast target engagement in low light at close ranges; effective at any magnification
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs allow a quick, easy return to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustment matches the reticle’s MOA measurement system; adjustment is accurate, repeatable, fast, and easy
- Ergonomic side focus allows for easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multi-coating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable—withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 30mm body tube
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty
The Veracity 3-15x50mm riflescope is designed to help you capture prairie predators, elusive elk, or dangerous game. Proven Burris engineering is combined with state-of-the-art refinements for accuracy and precision. Its 5-times zoom system provides a wide field of view and powerful ranging.
The front focal plane (First Focal Plane) reticle design allows accurate computation of distances at any magnification. It also provides both trajectory and windage reference points. Accurate and repeatable quarter-MOA adjustments allow for fine-tuning. And side-adjustable parallax lets you instantly correct parallax while maintaining your shooting position. The scope is backed by the Burris Forever Warranty, and delivers true performance for a lifetime.
The Modular Adjustment Dial (M.A.D.) System allows you to choose from competition- style exposed knobs or capped knobs on both windage and elevation adjustments in any combination you desire. The complete windage and elevation turret adjustment system has been re-engineered to accept the M.A.D. System knobs. Zero Click Stop function is standard in both knob styles. This new design also allows for custom knobs to be added to the riflescope to perfectly match the trajectory of your ammunition. Knobs are easily changed with included hex key. You are able to request an exposed windage knob at no cost and order custom knobs by contacting Burris Customer Service.
The Ballistic Plex E1 FFP reticle features trajectory compensation out to 600 yards.
- MOA reticle
- Cascading dots to the left and right of the reticle help quickly and easily compensate for crosswind
- Dots represent a 10 m.p.h. wind hold-off (+/- 1.5 in. at 400 yds.) for most hunting cartridges
- You adjust for 5 or 20 m.p.h. crosswind by halving or doubling the dot distance
- Front focal plane design means trajectory compensation and wind hold-off references are accurate at any magnification
- Bold, tapered crosshairs in an FFP design make the reticle highly usable, ensuring its visibility even on low power