This Noveske Light Recce Lo-Pro complete AR-15 Upper Assembly is chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO and comes fully assembled and ready to drop onto any standard AR-15 lower receiver. It comes equipped with one of Noveske's legendary hammer forged barrels for outstanding accuracy. This barrel is turned down to a medium contour for faster handling, and is outfitted with a 1 in 7" twist rifling, M4 feed ramps, 1/2"-28 muzzle threads and a non-glare, manganese phosphate finish. Additional features include a Noveske-marked BCM Gunfighter charging handle, a pinned low profile gas block, an Noveske Marked Saker Trifecta flash hider, shot-peened, MP-tested bolt housed within a Mil-Spec bolt carrier. The upper also comes with a mid-length gas system.
This Light Recce Lo-Pro upper includes a 11" Noveske Quad Rail handguard which allows shooters to mount a wide variety of accessories. The quad rail free floats the barrel for greater accuracy potential and provides a full length, continuous top rail for the addition of optics and/or accessories (additional add-on rail sections sold separately).
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Black, Manganese Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Noveske Marked Saker Trifecta Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Mid
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 11" Quad Rail, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Mil-Spec
- Includes a BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Noveske Marked)
- Weight: Not listed by manufacturer
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.