Challenge Targets Rifle IPSC A Zone Flapper Target Steel with Stake
- Product Family #: 1017292730
- Product #: 349374
- Challenge Targets #: GS-FT-80050-R
- UPC #:
For Challenge Targets that ship direct from the Supplier, you will need to be prepared to move the item and arrange final placement. Please be aware that once your item ships from the factory, the order is final and cannot be cancelled. If you choose to return the item please contact MidwayUSA, you are responsible to pay for return freight, any restocking fees and all other charges incurred.
The Challenge IPSC "A" Zone Flapper Target is built to take a beating and keep coming back for more. All hinge brackets are laser cut from abrasive resistant, through hardened, AR500 steel. Designed without welds, all plates and components are reversible to maximize their useful life. The outer plate size matches an official IPSC or USPSA target with the "D" zone removed. Shoot through the 4"x7" opening and you'll hear a distinctive ring as the paddle bounces back for positive hit detection. Ideal for handgun, rifle and shotgun training and competition.
- Rated for most handguns and rifles
- Maximum velocity at the target = 3,000 fps | Maximum energy at the target = 2,300 ft-lbs
- Tested extensively with 9mm, .40S&W, .45ACP, .223 Remington, 7.62x39, and 7.62x51 NATO
- Built to withstand all standard FMJ ammunition (no armor piercing or steel core ammo)
- Minimum distance: Handguns = 7 yards | Rifles = 100 yards
- Laser cut 3/8" thick AR500 steel target assembly fits over standard wood 2x4 post (not included)
- Heavy gauge steel stake can be secured into almost any terrain
- Post mount is adjustable so the target can be leveled on uneven terrain
- Target plate and wood post are mounted parallel so bullet fragments do not damage wood post
- Outer plate size matches the A, B, C zone of an official IPSC / USPSA metric target (11.81" x 23.62")
- Reduced "A" zone flapper window measures 4" wide x 7-1/4" long
- Target is designed to safely deflect bullet fragments into the ground (adjustable forward angle: 5-20 degrees)
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
Guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer for transfer. You will have the opportunity to find and choose one in your area before placing your order.
The total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches)/(carrier dimensional weight divisor). Since some products ship directly from supplier, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Incurs additional shipping charges due to the large or irregular shape of the product.
Product regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated product quantities and restrictions may limit available ground shipping methods.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Smokeless Powder and Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!