- Industry first, PATENT PENDING design allows shooter to audibly identify shot placement
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns (minimum distance 7 yards)
- Overall size matches USPSA / IPSC metric target with "D" zone removed (overall = 11.81"x23.62")
- Inner head and chest cavities match USPSA / IPSC "A" Zones
- Shots to the "B" and "C" zones produce dull, low frequency sound
- Shots to the "A" zone cavities produce a loud, high frequency sound
- Reversible target plates for extended life Heavy duty
- Static Stand constructed of 1/4" steel with durable black powder coat finish
- Post mount is adjustable so the target can be leveled on uneven terrain
- Static Stand design has a 34" diagonal footprint that is elevated in the center to provide excellent stability
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground (read all safety guidelines before use)
- Light weight and portable
The Challenge Targets Handgun IPSC, PATENT PENDING Harmonic Target is the ultimate handgun training target. By combining the durability of a steel target, with the precision scoring of a paper target, this revolutionary design is ideal for competition and defensive handgun training.
The overall size of the steel matches a standard IPSC / USPSA metric target with the "D" zone removed. The outer plate is laser cut from 3/8" thick AR500 steel and is ridged mounted to our 2x4 post sleeve. The inner plate is laser cut from 1/4" thick AR500 steel and includes integrated tuning forks that are concealed behind the front plate. The inner, Harmonic Plate, is mounted using industrial grade die springs. Bullets that strike the outer "B" and "C" zones produce a dull, low frequency ring. Shots that pass through the "A" zone windows in the front plate, strike the Harmonic Plate and produce a loud, high frequency ring allowing the shooter to instantly identify their shot placement.
Other steel targets with hinged doors and windows are less suitable for competition and defensive handgun training. These designs condition the shooter to pause while the hinged door falls back into place. Our Harmonic Plate is mounted in a fixed position so it's always ready for rapid follow-up shots.