Challenge Targets Handgun IPSC A Zone Harmonic Target Steel with Static Stand
- Product Family #: 1017293141
- Product #: 339067
- Challenge Targets #: SS-HT-80049-H
- UPC #:
For Challenge Targets that ship direct from the Supplier, you will need to be prepared to move the item and arrange final placement. Please be aware that once your item ships from the factory, the order is final and cannot be cancelled. If you choose to return the item please contact MidwayUSA, you are responsible to pay for return freight, any restocking fees and all other charges incurred.
The Challenge Targets Handgun IPSC, PATENT PENDING Harmonic Target is the ultimate handgun training target. By combining the durability of a steel target, with the precision scoring of a paper target, this revolutionary design is ideal for competition and defensive handgun training.
The overall size of the steel matches a standard IPSC / USPSA metric target with the "D" zone removed. The outer plate is laser cut from 3/8" thick AR500 steel and is ridged mounted to our 2x4 post sleeve. The inner plate is laser cut from 1/4" thick AR500 steel and includes integrated tuning forks that are concealed behind the front plate. The inner, Harmonic Plate, is mounted using industrial grade die springs. Bullets that strike the outer "B" and "C" zones produce a dull, low frequency ring. Shots that pass through the "A" zone windows in the front plate, strike the Harmonic Plate and produce a loud, high frequency ring allowing the shooter to instantly identify their shot placement.
Other steel targets with hinged doors and windows are less suitable for competition and defensive handgun training. These designs condition the shooter to pause while the hinged door falls back into place. Our Harmonic Plate is mounted in a fixed position so it's always ready for rapid follow-up shots.
- Industry first, PATENT PENDING design allows shooter to audibly identify shot placement
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns (minimum distance 7 yards)
- Overall size matches USPSA / IPSC metric target with "D" zone removed (overall = 11.81"x23.62")
- Inner head and chest cavities match USPSA / IPSC "A" Zones
- Shots to the "B" and "C" zones produce dull, low frequency sound
- Shots to the "A" zone cavities produce a loud, high frequency sound
- Reversible target plates for extended life Heavy duty
- Static Stand constructed of 1/4" steel with durable black powder coat finish
- Post mount is adjustable so the target can be leveled on uneven terrain
- Static Stand design has a 34" diagonal footprint that is elevated in the center to provide excellent stability
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground (read all safety guidelines before use)
- Light weight and portable
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
Guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer for transfer. You will have the opportunity to find and choose one in your area before placing your order.
The total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches)/(carrier dimensional weight divisor). Since some products ship directly from supplier, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Incurs additional shipping charges due to the large or irregular shape of the product.
Product regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated product quantities and restrictions may limit available ground shipping methods.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Smokeless Powder and Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!