Our Static Stand / TDI Torso Target is safe, durable, and easy to use. The base of the target incorporates an innovative four point stance which elevates the center of the target, dispersing the weight to the outer four corners for excellent stability. The stand legs include anchor holes for staking if extra stability is needed (stakes not included).
The Torso shape plate was designed in cooperation with Tactical Defense Institute. The TDI Torso plate is perfect for all basic and advanced pistol and rifle courses. Each successful hit produces a loud ring and visual reaction.
- Rated for all handguns and rifles with velocities up to 3,000 fps at the target
- Built to withstand all standard FMJ ammunition (no armor piercing or steel core ammo)
- Minimum distance: Handguns = 7 yards | Rifles = 100 yards
- Laser cut 3/8" thick AR500 steel target assembly fits over standard wood 2x4 post (not included)
- Heavy duty Static Stand constructed of 1/4" steel with durable black powder coat finish
- Static Stand has a 35" diagonal footprint that is elevated in the center to provide excellent stability
- Post mount is adjustable so the target can be leveled on uneven terrain
- Target plate and wood post are mounted parallel so bullet fragments do not damage wood post
- Industrial grade compression springs produce maximum reverberation and visual feedback
- 18" tall x 12" wide torso shape plate is reversible for extended life
- Target is designed to safely deflect bullet fragments into the ground (adjustable forward angle: 5-20 degrees)
- Light weight and portable