- Uses Cree XP-L HI white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design, capable of tail standing
- Tactical tail switch, momentary-on function
- Side switch for light-dimmer and mode shifting
The upgraded PD32 LED flashlight from Fenix now lights your way with 900 max lumens from one 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123As. Choose between 5 brightness levels, for a maximum beam distance of 787ft, as well as strobe and S.O.S. modes. Tap and hold the tactical tail switch for a fast momentary on and the side switch to access the different modes. The PD32 LED flashlight is perfect for hiking, camping and outdoor activities and is powerful enough for law enforcement and search/rescue.
The Fenix PD32 utilizes a side mode button and rear power switch (with momentary-on) configuration. This is a very user-friendly configuration, allowing users to set the preferred mode but still be able to cycle between the six modes when using the light. Additionally, the PD32 features an intelligent memory circuit which always turns the light on the mode it was last in.