- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
The Surefire P2X Fury uses a high-efficiency, virtually failure-proof LED to deliver your choice of either 15 or 600 lumens of perfectly focused light, the latter qualifying the Fury as a pocket-sized searchlight. The 15-lumen level is excellent for general work at close-to-medium distances, and also lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, a valuable option when you're miles from civilization. At either setting the high-strength polymer micro-textured reflector delivers a smooth, comparatively wide beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light. The Fury is activated with a click-type tailcap switch: press for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low; return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is knurled for a comfortable, secure grip and is hard anodized to military specifications for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: Low: 15; High: 600 Lumens
- Run Time: High: 1.5 Hours
- Battery: 2 CR123a (Included)
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 5.4"
- Body Diameter: 1"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37"
- Weight: 5.7 oz
- Color: Black