- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 500 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light (down to 50 lumens) for 1.5 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for longer-range applications and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail
Compact and extremely powerful, the M600 Ultra Scout Light uses a high-performance, virtually failure-proof LED to produce 500 lumens of blinding output, and it continues producing tactical light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries. Its output is focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens into an intense, far-reaching beam that also provides significant peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to longer-range applications. The compact M600 Ultra minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger WeaponLights. It attaches by means of an integral thumbscrew clamp to long guns equipped with a MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail. This model (M600U-Z68-BK) comes with an installed click-type pushbutton tailcap switch: press for momentary on, press further to click constant-on. The switch is shrouded to minimize the chance for accidental activation. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, the M600 Ultra is O-ring sealed to keep out the elements. And, like all SureFire WeaponLights, it’s built to withstand the rigors of combat.