- WINA-100 perennial forage chicory - vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional, more waxy textured chicories
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- Whitetail Institutes most drought tolerant product
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBond for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 3 years from a single planting
Want an attractive, drought-resistant, perennial forage with incredible drawing power?
Try Imperial Whitetail “Chic” Magnet, featuring WINA-100 Forage Chicory, which is more tender and less waxy than traditional chicories – and deer are extremely attracted to it. “Chic” Magnet can be planted alone, mixed with other seeds, or over-seeded into existing forages to provide gains in variety, attractiveness and drought-resistance.
Recommended for planting in heavier soils that hold moisture or moderately-drained soils, “Chic” Magnet can withstand even extreme summer conditions.
Seed Content: Chicory
Planting Time Recommendation: Not listed by manufacturer
Seeding Rate: 3 lbs per acre
Planting Depth: 1/8 inch or less
Fertilizer Recommendations: 20-20-20 fertilizer @ 400 lbs/acre