Imperial Ambush is an outstanding, highly palatable, fall annual planting for whitetail deer. Whitetail Institute has combined some of the most attractive early and late season forages with sweet lupines and Sugar Beets to keep deer in your plots from germination time, until the end of hunting season. Ambush is cold tolerant, easy to plant and the field testing shows this could quickly become one of Whitetail Institute's best-selling annual forages.
- Seed Content: Oats, Lupines, Sugar Beets
- Planting Time Recommendation: Not listed by manufacturer
- Seeding Rate: 40 lbs per acre
- Planting Depth: 1/2 inch or less
- Fertilizer Recommendations: 19-19-19 fertilizer @ 400 lbs/acre