This mix has one purpose – attract and concentrate fall deer for great hunting! Yet, it also provides vital fall and winter nutrition needed to keep rutting bucks in good shape. Premium cereal grains and high-protein winter peas combine with forage turnips, sensational forage and bulb-producing rape/turnip hybrid to guarantee the greatest attraction during hunting season. After “frost-curing” causes the brassica’s sugar content and palatability to increase and after the sugar-loaded bulbs mature. Suitable nationwide.
Seed Content: Annual Cereals, Legumes, Forage & Bulb-Producing Brassicas
- North: Fall
- South: Fall
Seeding Rate: .5 acre
Planting Depth: .125" - .25"
- Fast growing, high production
- High energy forage & bulbs
- The real deal “Hunting Plot”
- Great early season forage
- Brassicas yield high-sugar forage & bulbs after frost