The original “Magic Bean”. LabLab was originally introduced to the United States from Australia by Dr. Gary Schwarz. Years of cooperative studies with the Caesar Kleberg Wildlife Research Institute proved that LabLab could significantly increase the size of deer antlers and body mass while increasing the total carrying capacity of the land. LabLab consistently out performs all other annual legumes for the production of highly digestible summer protein. It is proven to perform under the harshest of growing conditions and add an unprecedented 20 to 40 inches of antler mass to mature bucks! These phenomenal results are due to the highly digestible protein (up to 38%) and ideal 2:1 Ca/P ratio. LabLab is a superior summer legume that is well adapted to the tropical and sub-tropical climates. It is extremely heat and drought tolerant and requires a soil temperature greater than 68 degrees Fahrenheit for quick growth. LabLab is not suitable for small unprotected plots. This is the phenomenon that started people talking about the bucks on the Tecomate Ranch.
Seed Content: Lablab Beans
- North: Spring (Ground temp above 68°F)
- South: Spring (Ground temp above 68°F)
Seeding Rate: 1 acre
Planting Depth: 1" - 2"
- Scientifically proven to add 20 to 40 inches of antler mass to mature bucks
- Most nutritious plant Tecomate has ever tested
- Nothing better for bigger racks
- Unsurpassed antler-growing phosphorous
- Ultimate warm season “management plot”
- Capable of greatly increasing carrying capacity
- Drought, insect & disease resistant
- Fast growing/tremendous production
- Grows anywhere soybeans & cowpeas are grown
- Craved by deer