- Precision level mounted into a machined Picatinny base for perfect level to base alignment.
- Constant level verification when in head down shooting position.
- 16 MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny cross slots.
- Billet machined 7075 T-6 aluminum.
- Mil Spec. Class III hardcoat anodize.
The Tru Level from Precision Hardcore Gear delivers two critical components to long range accuracy. First things first, hunters and shooters need to be able to trust that their base will securely hold an optic for repeatable accuracy and the Tru Level does exactly that. But what good is a solid base if your rifle is canted just a frog's hair to the right? The Tru-Level solves that problem simply by integrating a high quality bubble level into the rear of the base. Shooters can check that the firearm is perfectly level without even moving out of the shooting position. This innovative product is an all in one tool that will make sure you keep those groups tight and is available with or without 20 MOA elevation built in for extending the range of your optic. This base has milled in round Tikka Recoil lug, fits both T3 long and Short Actions. 6.75" Long.
- Bubble level built into rear of base
- Mounting hardware included