When you’re looking for a compact stove to take on the trail, pack the Coleman Peak 1 Propane/Butane Stove. The cooking surface fits an 6-in. pan above a fully adjustable burner that delivers up to 10,000 BTUs of cooking power. The PerfectFlow technology will keep the heat steady, and you'll use less fuel too thanks to the Perfectheat technology. When you’re ready to leave camp, the burner and base easily separate from the propane bottle for compact packing.
Note: Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, MidwayUSA does not sell Fuel Canisters. Fuel canister not included.
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Powerful burner boils 1 L of water in 3.25 min.
- Lightweight at only 6.7 oz. (189.9 g) for easy carrying
- Folding design to easily fit in your pack
- Fits a 6-in. pan
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
- Serrated pan supports let you stir pots and pans without them slipping
- Generated fuel system minimizes flare-ups after lighting
- Lasts up to 1 hour on high on one Coleman 3250 220-g fuel cartridge (sold separately)
- Perfect for backpacking, emergencies and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty