- Dark Room technology blocks 97.5% of sunlight for sleeping in or early bed times
- Reduces up to 9.5% of heat in tent versus a comparable standard Coleman tent
- Screen room with full floor for bug-free lounging and added sleeping space on warm, dry nights
- Illumiline reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- WeatherTec system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Patented pin-and-ring system secures your poles to your tent
- Window awnings let you keep the windows open, even in the rain
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable, Polyguard fabric is made to last season after season
- Easy setup in about 15 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed
The Coleman Carlsbad tent is a spacious 4-person tent that is built for comfort. The tent features Dark Room Technology to block over 97.5% more light than a comparable tent for those days you want to sleep in. The tent reduces 9.5% of heat in tent for cooler sleeping on hot summer nights. Ilumiline reflective guy lines increase visibility at night so you won't trip on your way back from the campfire. The WeatherTec system and window awnings keep water out even when your windows are open. The snag fee pole sleeves and pin and ring system keep your poles secure. An E-Port makes it easy to bring power to you tent.
- Steel poles
- Carrying case
Floor Length (Max): 108"
Floor Width (Max): 84"
Floor Area: 63 ft2
Center Height: 59"
Vestibule Area: 36 ft2
Tent and Fly Weight: Not Listed By Manufacturer
Packed Weight: Not Listed By Manufacturer
Packed Size: Not Listed By Manufacturer
Pole Material: Steel
Pole Diameter: Not Listed By Manufacturer
Wall Material: Polyester
Floor Material: Polyester
Fly Material: Polyester