- WeatherTec system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Ground vent for increased ventilation
- 2 windows for great ventilation and views
- Door awning helps keep the rain out
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Durable, Polyguard fabric is made to last season after season
- Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
- Easy setup in about 10 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed
The Coleman Sundome 2 Man dome tent is part of the classic Sundome series of tents from Coleman. The Sundome 2 sleeps two campers and includes a large door for easy entry/exit with a hooded fly to provide ventilation even in rain. A large rear hooded window provides airflow for cross ventilation. Mesh vents on the roof provide additional ventilation and the rugged 1000D polyethylene floor is a bathtub style (wraps up the sides) for extreme weather protection and has welded seams, even in the corners, to guard against a leaky floor. The coated polyester fabrics on the fly and walls are rugged and durable. The Sundome features an Electrical Access Port to run AC power into the tent, a flashlight loop and an interior mesh storage pocket. The freestanding design and shock corded fiberglass frame provide for easy set up and take down. The high quality polyester fly is tough and durable and won't stretch when wet. Pin and ring pole to body connections are fast and simple. External guy points to keep the tent stable in storms and high winds. All carry sacks and stakes are included.
Footprint: 7' x 5'
Center Height: 48"
Fly Material: Polyester taffeta 75D
Tent Material: Polyester taffeta 75D and polyester mesh 68D
Floor: Polyethylene 1000D
Poles: 8.5mm fiberglass
Weight: 6.38 lbs