- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded cant.
- 5-H Pan and cant can be locked out at top dead center
- Pan and cant tension wheel has detent adjustability and cam-lock
- Multiple deployable leg positions of 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180
- Non-rotating legs
The Atlas BT35-NC Bipod is constructed of T6061 Aluminum and his hard anodized. It has a block that accepts lever style mounts including the ARMS 17s, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance and LT171 (not included). This bipod features built in pan and cant (up to 15° +/- preload. The legs are stainless steel and are notched for a positive lock on your desired length (5 positions) and have a knurled grip area. The feet are removable by pressing the pin and can be replaced with any of the other Atlas feet (not included).
Maximum Height: 10.5"
Minimum Height: 5.5"
Weight: 26 oz.