- Fits entire family of FN SCAR Rifles in 5.56mm and 7.62mm
- Extends out from upper receiver for optic mount clearance preventing torn knuckles
- Can be reversed and/or flipped to the optimum orientation for the shooter
- Large lobe allows for ease of use with and without gloves
- Machined from billet steel and Melonite finished for a long service life
- Easy to install as direct drop-in with no fitting required
- Concept and design input from Jerry Jones of Operation Specific Training
The Apex SCAR Bolt Handle delivers greater ease of use by extending out from the upper receiver and allowing the shooter to operate the bolt without interfering with mounted optics. Easy to install, it can be reversed and/or flipped to the optimum orientation for the shooter. Its large lobe means the bolt handle can be manipulated with and without gloves on.