- No Glow Covert surveillance of people and activities
- Color images by day and monochrome by night
- Loop Recording overwrites oldest images for continuous operation
- Dual Scheduling allows camera operation by time of day and day of week
- Extended battery life captures up to 40,000 images
- Includes MapView Security Software for Windows
Operating temperature ranging from -20 to +120 degrees Fahrenheit and up to 40,000 image battery life the Hyperfire Security camera will always be ready. Time-lapse scheduling allows the user to set AM period in hours and PM period in hours for lapsed security. The motion sensor can also be scheduled for hours of the Day and/or Days of the week, weekday or weekend, scheduling. Loop recording overwrites the oldest video on file so there's no need to worry about having a full SD card and not recording videos. The trigger can be set for delay after arming from 0, 15 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 3 min, or 5 minutes. Color by day image resolution and monochrome infrared by night video and pictures.