- Increases Reliability
- Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
- The ETM has the Strongest Magazine Tube Yet Developed, Virtually Eliminating Feed Lip Cracking, Tube Spread and Cracking and General Fatigue
- Refined Radius for Each Bend in the Tube to Take Advantage of the Strength in the Stainless Steel
- Proprietary, Custom Designed Welding Process
- Proprietary Multi-Step Tumbling and Finishing Process Provides Smooth Follower Operation and Insertion into the Weapon
- Innovative Follower Design With its Extended Skirt Ensures Stability in Operation and Minimizes Creep from the Tube when the Magazine is Empty
- Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating Follower Provides Smooth Round Feeding
- Positive Slide-Lock After the Last Round has been Fired
- Space-Age Stainless Steel Spring Wire is Phenomenal for Spring Life
- The ETM Seats and Locks in the Weapon with the Slide Down
- Removable Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
- The Quality Control Behind the ETM Promises a Lifetime of Smooth and Reliable Operation
Wilson Combat's outstanding ETM magazine has been redesigned from the ground up with input from firearms expert Larry Vickers to include a solid tube construction, redesigned basepad, follower sand cuts for smoother operation in harsh environments and a molded-in last round follower detent to absolutely prevent last round feed failures. This mag has been designed as the last word in military or law enforcement duty magazines for the 1911 platform pistol.
The Vickers Duty Mag has a completely sealed construction with two witness holes that nearly eliminates lip spreading and ingress points for sand and debris. The redesigned follower has sand cuts to reduce friction when dirty or heavily fouled and the new last round detent will solve last round reliability issues in the 1911 design. The baseplate of the Duty mag is uniquely shaped and easy to grab under stress.
The heat-treated MAX flatwire construction never gets stressed or over-compressed like a conventional spring and is guaranteed to never require replacement even after high round counts or daily, extreme duty use. The ETM started with a blank sheet of paper and 30+ years of 1911 and 1911 magazine experience. It WILL set a new standard in 1911 magazines while redefining state-of-the-art.