- GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable membrane
- Michelin Wild Grip'R outsole lugs
- Welded toe cap for protection
- Anafoam overlay precise fit
- UA Storm3 - Wind and waterproof protection
The UA Newell Ridge Low's were built for the worse weather one could face when training outdoors, that's why UA used a GORE-TEX waterproof yet breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. The tightly weaved upper is lightweight and durable while a welded synthetic toe cap adds protection from those unexpected obstacles. Dual density EVA midsole with Charged foam creates responsive comfort. The AnaFoam upper delivers body-mapped fit, lightweight structure and support. Michelin Wild Grip'R outsole lug pattern are great shedding mud and debris and have excellent traction on the trails.