- AnaForm stability chassis
- Michelin Wild Gripper outsole lug pattern
- ESS rock plate protection
- Charged form pucks for responsive comfort
- Lightweight quick-drying upper
The UA Verge Low hiker with Charged Foam pucks in the heel and forefoot for responsive comfort: it's cushioned AND responsive. Most foams do one or the other, but Charged Foam does both. Better. The Anafoam chassis delivers body-mapped fit, lightweight structure and support. The ESS rock plates add a level of protection while the Michelin Wild Gripper outsole has excellent traction and sheds mud and debris for a sure grip. Lightweight EVA midsole for optimal cushioning and supportive welded overlays.