- Bunk-bed storage system with rigid foam dividers.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
The interior of the 3i-5014-DB MIL-STD Watertight Injection Molded Double Bow / Bow/Rifle Combo case interior measures 50" L x 13.5" W x 6" D and features a bunk-bed storage system with rigid foam dividers to provide separate compartments with convoluted foam in the lid for stable positioning of two bows or a bow/rifle combination.
The 3i- 5014-DB MIL-STD Injection Molded Double Bow / Bow/Rifle Combo Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations that will accommodate a customer supplied lock and in-line skate style wheels so transporting your gear around the world or in the back of your truck is worry and trouble free.
SKB's iSeries of injection molded watertight cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The molded-in hinge and stainless steel hinge pins, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles on three sides, secure stacking, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.