- IntelliBeam Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output from 15 to 600 lumens depending on environmental conditions
- High-performance LED and parabolic reflector create a smooth, highly useful beam with a far-reaching center and significant surround light for maintaining situational awareness
- First press or click of the tailcap switch selects auto-adjusting IntelliBeam mode; return to off and press or click on again within one second to select max-output/tactical mode
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability; weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Tailcap switch “locks out” to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No Hassle Guarantee
This innovative, automatically adjusting version of the original M600 Scout Light takes full advantage of the variable-output capability of one of SureFire’s brightest and most popular LED flashlights. The proprietary IntelliBeam Technology—an intelligent sensor and microprocessor-based system—continuously evaluates your environment and seamlessly adjusts light output, from 100 up to 600 lumens, based on the scope of your surroundings. Just press or click its tailcap switch to access this auto-adjusting mode, which delivers just the right amount of light output. Return to off and press or click again within one second to activate max-output/tactical mode, which locks in all 600 lumens—ideal when maximum output is what you need.
The M600 with IntelliBeam Technology—like all other Scout Light models—uses a high-performance LED to deliver its perfect light that’s focused by a parabolic reflector into a smooth, comparatively wide beam with a bright central area and generous peripheral light. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is ergonomically shaped and knurled to provide a comfortable yet secure grip, and it’s hard anodized to military specifications (Mil-Spec Type III) for extreme resistance to abrasions and corrosion.
This special model was also engineered to preserve dark-adapted vision by actually evaluating the environment instantaneously before turning on; it will never activate in high-output in close quarters while in IntelliBeam mode. This automation is all about allowing users to focus on the job at hand and not spending time manipulating their illumination tool to get the perfect output level. To that end, if you select IntelliBeam mode while you’re in an open field or large warehouse, you’ll get all 600 lumens, but if you’re prepping gear, loading a vehicle, or walking at night, it will dial down the output based on the feedback it receives. The M600 Scout Light with IntelliBeam Technology defaults to IntelliBeam mode when it’s off for more than one second—so its intelligent mode is always just a press or click away when you reach for it. This is the cutting-edge technology that only SureFire could perfect.
Built from rugged aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for added durability, the M600 Scout Light attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its fully integrated thumbscrew clamp—without weighing down your weapon. O-ring and gasket seals help keep out moisture and debris, making this hearty Scout Light ready for action in even the most inhospitable and remote areas of the planet. Built for combat, ready for anything.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, and submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on the forend