- Made of 10oz grade-A cotton canvas
- Treated canvas prohibits mildew and is waterproof
- Fire-retardant meets California fire specifications
- Heavy-duty #10 YKK zippers and weather flap door
- Easy setup and takedown design
- Sewn in 10oz laminate vinyl floor
This popular style tent is for people who like the features of canvas wall tents but want the easier set up and portability that this tent offers. Montana Canvas use only grade-A, 10 oz. cotton duck treated canvas. The canvas is treated in the USA and provides maximum protection from the elements and includes additional mildew inhibitors to protect the natural canvas. The canvas is fire-retardant meeting the California Marshall fire specifications. It is a simple rugged design that features a sewn in floor, but also has the luxury of three screen windows and a screened front door. All zippers are heavy duty YKK with the front door featuring a generous 6” buckled weathered flap for added protection. The walls are 4' tall with a center peak of 8-1/2'. A 5" stove jack with a weather flap allows for the addition of a cooking/heating stove so there is not even the need for a campfire. Includes aluminum frame for easy set up. Made in USA.
Pictured with tent fly, not included. Only available in natural canvas color.
- 5" Stove jack with weather flap
- 3 – 24”H x 30”W screened zippered windows on each side of the tent.
- Sewn-in 10 oz. laminate vinyl floor
- #10 YKK Zippered front screen door with weather flap.
- 200’ of ¼” black poly rope.
- 20 triangular rope tension adjusters.
- Tent storage bag.
- An instructional video shows you how to set up and care for your tent.
- Total weight approximately 88 lbs w/out frame and 100 lbs with frame.