- Patented AeroForm technology delivers comfort and durability
- Flexible Snake Guard material
- Molded PU over neoprene core
- Active fit with adjustable neoprene gusset
- Moisture wicking and quick drying
- Molded kick-off heel plate for easy hands-free removal
The LaCrosse Aerohead Sport Snake boots are proof that comfort and snake bite protection can co-exist. With patented AerFOrm technology that delivers revolutionary comfort and durability in a markedly quiet boot. The flexibly Snake Guard material provides comfortable protection while the polyurethane (PU) reinforced shin and Brush Tuff bi-directional material provide abrasion resistance. The molded PU over neoprene core makes ultra-light, flexible, waterproof comfort. Think PU midsole for best-in-class cushioning and oversized polypropylene shank covers the entire arch area for added stability and support. The active fit has an adjustable gusset for easy on and off while being secure while the moisture wicking and quick drying polyester jersey liner helps keep your skin dry. The all-season outsole with non-loading tread built to take on the rugged outdoors.