- Stiff inner and outer walls for easy loading and unloading
- Carries 6 magazines for the AR-15 or a 100-round box of linked 7.62 ammunition for the M60 or M240 series machine guns
- Stiff removable or repositionable interior divider wall
- 7-snap removable elastic overflap for use as a secure dump pouch
- Cover flap can be rolled back in the stay open position
- Closes with a buckle and/or the 4" x 5" hook-&-loop pad
The Military Surplus MOLLE II M60 magazine pouch was originally designed to carry linked 7.62 ammunition for the M60 or M240 series of belt fed machine guns but makes the perfect general purpose pouch for in the field. Featuring MOLLE compatible backing, combination buckle/hook-&-loop closure, and rigid inner and outer walls, these pouches are easy to attach and quick to access. Included interior divider provides a way to organize your gear or up to 6 AR-15 magazines. The pouch also includes a snap in elastic cover that converts the pouch into a secure dump pouch. This is perfect for securely holding shotshells while permitting fast access for those days the birds just don't seem to stop flying.
Note: When installing interior divider, two pieces of cardboard can be inserted into the pouch to block internal hook-&-loop panels preventing the divider from snagging as it is inserted. Once divider is inserted simply remove cardboard.
Grade 1: Excellent to New/Unissued – These MOLLE II M60 Pouches are genuine U. S. Government issued. Products may be outside of original manufacturer's packaging but will show will show minimal or no signs of wear.
Grade 2: Good to Very Good - These products show signs of light wear. Material may be lightly faded and stains may be present but these items maintain 100% of their initial functionality.
Grade 3: Serviceable to Fair - Products show signs of heavy use. Seams may be frayed and material may have small imperfections but all imperfections will be less than the size of a dime.