- Nomex flame resistance on back of hand
- Removable trigger finger seams eliminate material fray
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm
- Touchsceen capable and machine washable
- Kevlar thread construction improves structural integrity
- Thermoplastic Rubber finger guards reduce impact and abrasion
The Breacher is a flame-resistant tactical glove designed to protect the hands of military and SWAT team members during forcible entry and high-risk operations. A one-piece knuckle guard molded with dense Thermoplastic Rubber protects the back of the hand and D3O palm padding absorbs impact to reduce hand fatigue in the field. When handling lethal and non-lethal explosives, military and SWAT team members are protected by flame-resistant Nomex and high-dexterity FR goatskin leather. The Breacher’s 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen capable technology in the palm of your hand.