- 17.5 micron ultrafine Aerowool fabric
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Carbon Technology transports moisture and neutralizes odors
- Flat lock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Fully functional fly
- Aerowool mesh vents for maximize ventilation
- Machine washable and dryable
The Benmore's excellent moisture transport and breathability make this piece, an excellent base layer for active hunts with periods of high-activity. Intended as a base layer to be used with insulation and outwear layers when temps drop or activity decreases. Great for hunters seeking exceptional breathability and temperature regulation during hit weather or high activity. Wool weight AeroWool 145 grams. Actual Weight: 2oz.