- 18.5 micron, superfine, pure Merino wool
- 300gsm midweight interlock Merino fabric
- Body mapped insulation thought chest and upper arms
- Stays warm whether wet or dry
- Zippered, chest stash pockets
- Ergonomic hood and full front zip
The Sawtooth Hybrid Jacket is ultra-versatile and designed to regulate body temperature whether spotting or stalking. Combination of Merino wool and soft touch nylon make this a silent and scent-free early season jacket for you tree stand. Breathable enough to make a big push, insulted enough to maintain body temperature when stopped. Body mapped zones protect the core from crosswind using wind-resistant nylon and 60g 37.5 insulation. Excellent layer for moderate to high activity or cool-to-warm weather. Actual weight: 20oz.