- Hollow ground 7Cr17MoV stainless steel
- Deep-draft reverse tanto blade profile
- Brushed finish is etched with a Maori warrior tribal motif
- Ambidextrous thumb stud
- G-10 with machined checkering and deeply sculpted finger grooves
- Flush finish handle fasteners
- Anti-skid grooves and/or grid checkering on blade spine
The word tribal is the best way to describe the Browning Black Label Wihongi Signature Series. The motif is pure Maori warrior and the look is as aggressive as any warrior knife ever. Personally overseen by Jared Wihongi, the design of this knife is for utility and protection. A fine addition to any collection. Black Label Tactical knives are unique - they are designed primarily as a joint effort between world renowned veteran SWAT officer and martial arts instructor Jared Wihongi and master blade smith Russ Kommer. Black Label Tactical Blades have expanded to include a variety of tactical tools and implements of self-defense to suit different tastes, needs, and budgets. Regardless, they are all made from quality materials with focused attention to detail to ensure that even though they are appealing to the eye, they are 100% dedicated to function.