- Hollow ground 7Cr17MoV stainless steel
- Deep-draft reverse tanto blade profile
- Brushed finish is etched with a Maori warrior tribal motif
- Ambidextrous thumb stud
- Black G-10 with machined checkering and deeply sculpted finger grooves
- Flush finish handle fasteners
- Steel pocket clip
Black Label Tactical knives are unique - they are designed primarily as a joint effort between world renowned veteran SWAT officer and martial arts instructor Jared Wihongi and master blade smith Russ Kommer. Black Label Tactical Blades have expanded to include a variety of tactical tools and implements of self-defense to suit different tastes, needs, and budgets. Regardless, they are all made from quality materials with focused attention to detail to ensure that even though they are appealing to the eye, they are 100% dedicated to function. Signed by Jared Wihongi himself. Well not exactly. But it is his signature knife with his ideas, thinking and attitude from the finger groove handle down to the Maori warrior tribal motif. Holding this knife is like shaking the hand of Jared himself.