- Extreme accuracy
- Weight sorted
- Launchpad precision nocks
- Dual spine weight forward technology
- Field point accuracy with broadheads
The Maxima Blu RZ Select sets a revolutionary new standard for target arrow performance and is the top choice for field and demanding bowhunters. It combines the same world class, lightweight speed and accuracy of the Maxima Blue Streak Select with the breakthrough broadhead accuracy of the Maxima RED. The result: a new, lightweight hunting arrow that shoots broadheads so well that it is a revolution in bowhunting performance. The BLU RZ is made with Carbon Express’ proprietary Diamond Weave carbon material, and features a hi-tech carbon shaft designed with stiffer ends that isolate the arrow’s flex in the middle of the shaft: the RED ZONE. Testing shows that the new BLU RZ with RED ZONE technology flies broadheads as well as field points. The select version of the Maxima BLU RZ is laser sorted to a straightness of +/- 0.001". This step-up version of the Maxima BLU RZ is for the hunter who demands the best.
- Lightweight speed- Good choice for bowhunters who shoot longer distances
- Breakthrough Mechanical broadhead accuracy- Good choice for bowhunters who prefer mechanical broadheads
- Best field point accuracy- Tightest field point grouping hunting arrow in the Carbon Express line. This makes the arrow a good choice for bowhunters who also shoot 3D
- Better performance for lighter draw weights- Good choice for bowhunters who want maximum kinetic energy and accuracy and who shoot a lighter draw weight
- Real Straightness– Every arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Maxima BLU RZ straightness of +/- 0.0025” is a maximum measurement, not an average
- LAUNCHPAD Precision Nock— come standard to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot
- Performance Vanes— fletched with Blazer performance vanes
- Nock Collar— proprietary BullDog Nock Collar to protect the shaft against nock-end impacts
Note: Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary. Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
Matched Set – 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025”. Weight sorting tolerance is +/-1.0 grains