The Maxima RED SD is a breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine in a smaller diameter (.203" ID) shaft. The new, high-tech carbon arrow shaft design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow's flex to what Carbon Express calls the "RED ZONE". The RED ZONE is the section of the arrow shaft engineered to contain Dynamic Spine and make a broadhead shoot more consistently. The smaller diameter Maxima RED SD delivers improved penetration and reduces wind-drift which enables more accurate shots at longer distances.
- Patented high-tech carbon material construction that manages dynamic spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better. Maxima RED SD uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the RED ZONE.
- The Maxima RED SD shaft features a .203" inside Diameter for better penetration and less wind-drift.
- The section of the Maxima RED SD arrow shaft that manages arrow flex in flight, which is called dynamic spine. The RED ZONE is the best section of the arrow shaft to contain Dynamic Spine and make broadheads shoot best.
- A broadhead moves the center of mass forward on an arrow, which increases the flex of the arrow when launched from the bow. Both expandable and fixed blade broadheads exaggerate the effect of this increased flexing because the shape of the broadhead acts like "wings" on the front of the arrow. The stiffer frond end of the arrow shaft repositions arrow flex to the RED ZONE and reduces oscillation on the front end to make broadheads shoot more consistently. This results in tighter groups with broadheads and makes the Maxima RED Series the Ultimate Hunting Arrows.
- The maxima RED SD manages dynamic spine so well it only takes two spine sizes to comber 40-92- pound bows.
- All Maxima RED SD sets are sorted and matched y weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025". Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Every Maxima RED SD arrow is laser checked for straitness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Maxima RED SD straightness of +/- 0.0025" is a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima RED SD arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Maxima RED SD arrows come fletched with Blazer vanes
- Carbon Express proprietary BullDog Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima RED SD arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock end impacts.
- Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory.All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination.Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose.Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued.Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
- Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight.For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart.You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrows will need to be cut to length.
- Extreme accuracy
- Weight sorted
- Launchpad precision nocks
- Dual spine weight forward technology
- Field point accuracy with broadheads