- All Mayhem Jr. series 3 pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 3.0 grains.
- Every Mayhem Jr. series shaft is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Mayhem shafts are checked to a straightness of +/- 0.006" as a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD Precision Nocks come standard on all Mayhem Jr arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Exclusive Carbon Express NRG-2 compact, low-profile performance vanes for maximum arrow velocity and greater accuracy
The Mayhem Jr is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high-powered performance for the hunter searching for performance and afford-ability in a lightweight arrow. The Mayhem Jr is a rugged carbon composite arrow certain to deliver impressive results. The Mayhem Jr series is perfect for light poundage bows with a spine offering to fit 20-40 lb. bows. Optimal sizes and weighting for young or beginner shooters.
- Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.