- Locking lace hook helps tighten boots for a secure fit
- Cork/EVA midsole adds underfoot comfort
- UltraDry waterproof protection
- ScentBan eliminates odors inside the boot
- Removable footbed ensures long lasting comfort
Elk Tracker boots appeal to the die-heard hunter who insists on exceptional performance. For some, that means an all-leather boot with the durability to handle rugged environments and no insulation for cooler, more comfortable wear during early season hunts. That's exactly what Irish Setter added to this trusted line. Bulls-Eye Air Bob aggressive sole pattern provides superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain. Dual-density sole provides maximum underfoot comfort along with a lightweight, shock-absorbing comfort cork midsole. UltraDry construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance. ScentBan is an Irish Setter exclusive that is added to linings or footbeds that kills bacteria that cause odors.