- ScentBan scent control eliminates odors inside the boot
- FlexLock construction is durable and flexible with instant comfort
- UltraDry waterproofing for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance
- CuShin provides long-lasting comfort through the shin area
- Dual density sole with RPM composite technology reduces weight
Havoc XT boots offer the best of both world for big game hunters who appreciate classic profiles and innovative design. Full-grain leather creates a distinguished look while the RPM midsole makes the boots more flexible to fight fatigue and ensure comfort. 300D Ripstop panels are durable and abrasion resistant. UltraDry construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance. ScentBan is an Irish Setter exclusive that is added to linings or footbeds that kills bacteria that cause odors.
FlexLock construction features authentic hand sewn construction methods. The conforming leather upper is hand sewn to the sole, providing out-of-the-box comfort and flexibility; prefect for the athletic on-the-move hunter. CuShin comfort technology was designed to minimize pressure on the shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexible while walking, and internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort. RPM technology is a breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional material without the extra weight.