- OD40 Long Distance Illuminator
- No dark spots!
- Low heat output
- Compact and lightweight
- Impact resistant
- C.A.L.S. Collimated Amplified Lens System creates circle of light
- Temperature and weather proof
- Object Identification up to 600 Feet
- Field of View 34.5 feet at 100 yards
- No spill focus beam
- 100 minutes continuous run time!
- 720 Lumens intensified by CALS does not scare animals
- Two C123A batteries included
- Red and Green lenses included
- Micro fiber cloth included
Optical Dynamics long-distance illuminators combine specially engineered precision lenses with powerful LEDs to project a harmonized focused beam of pure light on your target. Optical dynamics light projection technology creates a tight, focusable column of pure harmonized light typically only found in the natural environment. The gin-clear beam optimizes your natural optical senses, providing you with the best light projection night vision possible. Optical Dynamics light protection technology puts you in control. The adjustable focused beam of light is infinitely brighter, doesn’t fade or disperse, and doesn’t reflect back into your eyes. It is energy efficient, safer and more effective than anything else on the market. The collimated amplified lens system — CALS — is a patented photonics lens system that projects a gin-clear, narrow, adjustable column of light that perfectly illuminates your target, not the entire area. No light is wasted, sprayed, or splashed back to illuminate the user. CALS projects 100% of the light on the target. Optical Dynamics long distance illuminators are compact, lightweight and easy to handle, carry, or mount onto a scope. See what you want to see — better.