- State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests—boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.5 minutes—with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Self-contained system, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot.
Not only is the Reactor Stove System the fastest and most fuel efficient stove ever made, it’s the only one that delivers that level of performance in the cold and wind of the real world. While that might sound like hype, take a look at these test results and see exactly what that means to you in the field. Simply put, you’ll burn less fuel, carry less fuel, and move faster than with any other stove available. And with MSR’s proven quality and durability, you can be assured of that performance to pull you through when you need it most. The Reactor 1.7L System is an all-around performer with the capacity to boil water and melt snow fast for two or more
- Reactor Pot and Stove
- BPA-Free Strainer Lid
- PackTowl Pot Protector
- Folding/locking handle