• Robust bonding maximizes weight retention
• High-performance polymer tip for flat trajectory, better accuracy and more energy
• Exterior skiving for optimum expansion
• Solid shank for bone-crushing penetration
• Gold Medal primer
• Nickel plated for easy extraction and corrosion protection
• Specially formulated propellant with copper-reducing additives
• Boat-tail design
• Grooved shank minimizes fouling and improves accuracy
Quality hunting ammunition designed for maximum performance and reliability. Premium hunting bullets are matched with select powders, primers and brass to create a reliable, hard-hitting hunting cartridge. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable cases.
This load features the Trophy Bonded Tip bullet. Like most tipped bullets, the tip provides for more aerodynamics in flight which increases accuracy and performance. It features excellent weight retention as well as improved ballistic coefficients. Both the projectile and brass are nickel plated for protection against corrosion and easier extraction. Ideal on medium sized game like mule deer or whitetails.