- Lightweight aluminum riser
- 13 inch Limbs
- Machined Aluminum RDX cams
Stunningly compact and perfectly balanced, the Vortec RDX is tuned to achieve and ideal ration of power, handling, and accuracy in an economically-priced, hunter-friendly package. The RDX bow assembly sets an unprecedented standard in crossbow maneuverability with its remarkably narrow profile. A machined, lightweight aluminum riser is outfitted with a self-locking limb pocket and cap system that prevents limb twist and provides added cushioning that reduces limb stress. The pockets are then fitted with 13-inch tactical black 165-pound limbs, powered by a custom RDX Cam System and DynaFLIGHT 97 string and cables. The machined aluminum RDX cams feature 440 stainless steel bearings to increase performance and improve stability.
- TenPoint 3x Pro-View Scope
- Your choice of either the patented ACUdraw cocking device or Dedd Sled 50
- Horton 3-Arrow Quiver
- Three-pack of 400-grain carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points