- SPEEDFORCE Illuminated Reticle
- Glass-etched, Illuminated Reticle is located in Second Focal Plane
- Side-mounted illumination control features 10 intensity settings and powers down after 1 hour of non-operation
- True 1x magnification and 4x zoom for both-eyes-open engagement matched with long-range aiming precision
- Full Multi-layer Coatings maximize light transmission, brightness and contrast
- Lead-and-arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses
- Generous, Consistent Eye Relief
- Quick Focus Eyepiece
- 30mm Main Body Tube
- Spring-Loaded Instant Zero-Reset Turrets
- Waterproof, Fog proof, Shockproof
- Compatible with Nikon's Spot On Custom Turrets
Nikon’s BLACK FORCE1000 riflescope delivers extreme targeting speed, repeatable precision and superior accuracy for your AR/MSR platform. With true 1x magnification and 4x zoom designed for both-eyes-open engagement as well as aiming precision for extended ranges, this compact optic’s rugged construction and metal-capped turrets assure extreme durability and sighting confidence under tough conditions. With a very capable four-time zoom optical system built with Nikon’s renowned lead- and arsenic-free glass, BLACK FORCE1000 lenses are fully multi-coated with anti-reflective compounds for consistently bright, sharp, high contrast sighting at all magnifications. The BLACK FORCE1000 is built with aircraft grade aluminum alloy 30mm main body tube and finished with Type-III hard anodizing surface finish for maximum ruggedness and long-term durability.
Featuring the glass-etched SPEEDFORCE Illuminated reticle system matched to precise MOA adjustments, BLACK FORCE1000 optimizes reaction-speed target engagement at a true 1x at short-to-intermediate ranges and holdovers, lead-offs at longer ranges when at 4x zoom. The side-mounted illumination adjustment features 10 intensity settings (powering down after 1 hour of non-operation) for use in all lighting conditions, including bright sunlight. The SPEEDFORCE reticle is located in the Second Focal Plane and was designed for both reaction-speed target acquisition and engagement, and for intermediate-range target holdovers using BDC circles and hash marks. The SPEEDFORCE is an MOA subtension reticle engineered to enable shooters to continue momentum from target to target and thus, excel in close-to-medium range engagements both in competition and field use. When the riflescope is set at its lowest 1x magnification, the reticle’s illuminated double horseshoe serves as quick reference for centering on the target with both eyes open, as well as for establishing moving-target leads.