- Full Multilayer Coatings maximize light transmission, brightness and contrast
- Lead-and-arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses
- Glass-etched ranging reticle located in the Second Focal Plane, the reticle can be used to estimate range, target size, elevation holdover and wind-drift at designated magnification
- Side-Focus Parallax Adjustment
- 4x Zoom
- Generous, Consistent Eye Relief
- Quick Focus Eyepiece
- 30mm Main Body Tube
- Tall Windage & Elevation Turrets
- Spring-Loaded Instant Zero-Reset Turrets
- Waterproof, Fog proof, Shockproof
- Sunshade included
- Compatible with Nikon's Spot On Custom Turrets
The BLACK X1000 4-16x 50mm is a dedicated precision riflescope that offers the precision, the features and the ruggedness serious shooters demand. For starters, it is built with an aircraft grade aluminum alloy 30mm main body tube. With a choice of Illuminated or non-illuminated X-MOA reticle, the riflescope delivers 90 total MOA internal adjustment travel for the X-MOA reticle. Its turrets have ¼ MOA click graduations yielding 12 MOA per revolution. All of the 4-16x 50mm models have the reticle placed in the riflescope’s second focal plane, so all holdover corrections, ranging and other measurements using the indicated reticle subtensions should be done at 16x magnification.
The specialized reticle and adjustment system in the BLACK X1000 is a glass-etched MOA tactical-style variant with illuminated option. Windage and elevation turret internal travel is enhanced for long-range dialing and crisp, click-stop movements operate with no backlash and are both precise and repeatable. The X-MOA reticle presents the shooter with clean and visually simple, yet highly functional and advanced tools for estimating range, maintaining holdovers or dialing elevation come ups and compensating for wind. An advantage of using these tactical-style reticles is that it can be applied to virtually any shooting application regardless of caliber or ballistic performance, and can be further optimized for specific shooting situations utilizing Nikon’s Spot On Ballistic Match Technology.