- Crystal striking surface produces unbelievably natural-sounding, deep, raspy hen tones
- Slate sound board ensures pure, rich tones while a kiln-dried dark-walnut pot provides sweet resonance
- Generates excellent volume without sacrificing that realistic sound
- Incredibly consistent, versatile and reliable in a variety of situations, season after season
- Every call is custom-matched with a diamondwood 2-piece striker
Every Scarlet Fever call features a pot made of select walnut wood, kiln-dried to 8% moisture to eliminate warping or inconsistencies and produce only the purest, richest tones. CNC-machined then set with a strategically placed slate sound board, the Scarlet Fever is topped with a premium crystal surface and paired with a custom two-piece striker. It’s little wonder that the Scarlet Fever has won accolades and world titles, including the World Two-man Team Championship. Treat yourself or the avid turkey shooter in your life.