- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
The EB1 Backup is an extremely compact dual-output flashlight with a 400-lumen maximum output that can be used as a backup light for patrol officers or a duty light for plainclothes officers. It's also ideal for everyday-carry, self-defense, or outdoor applications. The EB1 features a virtually indestructible LED emitter and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, creating a beam with the optimum configuration for both reach and situational awareness. It also features the max vision reflector which is optimized for your field of vision with plenty of peripheral illumination.
Click-type switch without tailcap shroud — Partially press tailcap pushbutton for momentary-on high output; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for low output. No shroud around switch.
The brilliant 400-lumen high output beam is ideal for identifying threats and overwhelming the sight of adversaries. The 5-lumen low output is perfect for reading a map, checking an ID, or navigating in low light with minimal degradation to your dark-adapted vision. The Backup can run at this level for 50 hours, a valuable feature for outdoor or emergency situations. A tough, lightweight Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body protects the EB1 Backup’s sophisticated electronics, and its smooth contours minimize clothing snag and pressure points. A two-way clip allows head-up or head-down carry. All EB1 models are available in Black.