- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough Nitrolon body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Tactical tailcap click switch—partially press for momentary-on; push further until it clicks for constant-on
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Dual-output High and Low Settings
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
The G2X Tactical is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight designed specifically for tactical use. Providing simplicity of operation and tremendous illuminating power in a small package, it uses a high-efficiency LED—virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break—to generate a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam. The G2X is activated by a tactical tailcap click switch, the same type used on many SureFire WeaponLights for years—partially press for momentary-on; press further until it clicks for constant-on activation. The tough Nitrolon polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: 320 Lumens
- Run Time: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Battery: 2 CR123A (Included)
- Material: Polymer and aluminum
- Length: 5.20"
- Weight: 4.4 oz