- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 300 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- ADM Mount securely attaches to a picatinny rail
The SureFire M312C Scout Light, powered by one 123A lithium battery, is an ultra-compact and powerful LED WeaponLight that mounts securely to any picatinny rail via RM45 Mount. The M312C's recoil-proof LED emitter is focused by a TIR lens to create a high-intensity 300-lumen beam with plenty of reach for close- to medium-range applications with enough surround light to optimize situational awareness.
This ultra-compact model minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger WeaponLights. Like all Scout Light models, the M312C Scout Light is machined from high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing that’s built for combat conditions without weighing your weapon down.